TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.sydneycruiseshipparking (“The Site”) provides an online service that is owned and operated by Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd, ABN 89 002 635 430 (“The Authority”). An “online booking” for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) is for a valet parking service purchased online from the Authority’s official website (“Service”).
The Authority may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any variations become effective on posting. It is important to understand that by making a purchase through this Site after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions:
These are the Terms and Conditions upon which we accept Internet bookings. It is important that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions before making your booking. By making your booking on this site, you accept to be bound by the following:
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 3 ARE UNABLE TO BE TRANSPORTED. WE CANNOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
In accordance with child restraint laws, effective from 1st March 2010, Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd will not be able to transport children under 36 months of age in the Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd vans.
- By entering the Car Park premises, you and all of those claiming through you accept that a contract is formed with Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd.
- You are not booking a specific space, location or section within the car park. Rather, you are booking and using a service provided by Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you and the Vehicle in which you entered (“Vehicle”) must immediately leave the premises.
- Your online booking will allow your Vehicle to be dropped off at the Precision Automotive Services parking premises. Your Vehicle will be moved to an indoor secure parking facility whilst you are transferred via an airport shuttle to the intended destination. Your Vehicle will be available for pick up upon returning back to our premises.
- You must comply with all rules and directions displayed within the Precision Automotive Services premises and any directions given to you by our staff. There is no refund or exchange on any booking except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the Authority*.
- We warrant that any services provided by us will by rendered with due care and skill. We make no other express warranties in relation to the services we provide. All other warranties, representations and conditions relating to the services (whether express or implied and whether arising in contract, at common law or under statute) are to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge that our liability under any statutory right or any condition or warranty implied by the Trade Practices Act, 1974 (or similar state legislation) which cannot be excluded is to the extent permitted by law limited, at our option, to the re-supply of the services or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable to you (or any passengers in the Vehicle, or any other party) for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property (including the vehicle) and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by us, our employees and agents.
- If you leave the keys to the Vehicle with any of our employees and/or agents, we may deliver the Vehicle to any person producing the ticket issued to you or producing other evidence of entitlement that is satisfactory.
- We reserve the right to enter the Vehicle and move it.
- Without limiting the general and/or particular lien we have over the Vehicle left at the premises, you accept that we reserve the right to retain possession of the Vehicle until all fees and other costs incurred by us in respect of the Vehicle have been paid. While the vehicle is retained and in our possession, we may remove it to another location at your cost. If the amount that is due remains unpaid for 30 days, you agree that we can sell the Vehicle and you agree to take all steps required by Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd to permit us to do so.
- You are liable for any damage caused by you or the Vehicle to the premises including, but not limited to, any damage caused by oil or other substances that leak from the Vehicle.
- You indemnify Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd and agree to keep Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd indemnified against all losses which we may suffer arising from or in any way relating to:(a) A breach of these Terms and Conditions by you;
(b) The Vehicle; and
(c) The use of the Car Park premises by you, passengers of the Vehicle or any other person with your authority.
Extention to above, these extentions do not replace or void the above terms and conditions, these terms below are in addition.
Risks and Liability
Physical risks - we will use due care and skill in providing you with the Products, and we endeavour to provide them in a safe and controlled environment. However, using a Precision Automotive Services Car Park raises inherent risks you should be aware of. These include risk of: damage being caused to persons, vehicles or other property by third party drivers, pedestrians and other persons; hazards created by weather and environmental conditions; the condition of the property and structures in which the Precision Automotive Services Car Park is located; theft or malicious damage; malfunctioning equipment such as lighting, lifts, boom gates or ticket and payment systems, and damage being caused in the course of conducting our operations.
Online risks - we will use due care and skill in providing you with Online Booking services, website services and functionality, the Apps, payment and technological support services. However, using technology raises inherent risks you should be aware of. These include risk of loss of service, outages, delays, loss of data, malicious or careless breaches of data security, and infection of your equipment by viruses or malware.
No guarantees - we do not guarantee:
(a) that the Products, or the technological and physical facilities that we use to provide the Products, will be available at all times;
(b) that your use of a Product will be uninterrupted or error free;
(c) that all Products or any particular Product will be available at a particular Precision Automotive Services Car Park; or
(d) that in using the Product you will not incur any damage to person, vehicle or property.
(e) we may review the periodic fee at any time and notify you of a different fee to take effect on 10 days’ notice. Use of a Product by you after that period constitutes acceptance of the varied fee.
Consumer protection - the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) provides consumers with statutory rights that cannot be excluded. Other than as provided in the ACL, you use the Products at your own risk and we are not liable for damage caused to you or your vehicles or property. We limit our liability to resupplying the relevant Product to you or repaying the cost of the Product, at our election, to the extent the ACL allows.
Your obligations - when using a Product, you and each Parker are required to take reasonable care to avoid damage to yourself, other Parkers, other persons, and Precision Automotive Services and third party property. You are liable for, and indemnify us against, any loss or damage or claim suffered by us in connection with any breach by you or a Parker of this requirement or this contract
General terms applying to Products
No safe custody - no employee, agent or contractor of Precision Automotive Services Parking has authority to accept any goods for safe custody and we will not be liable in any case for loss of or damage to any article alleged to have been left by you or a Parker with us or any employee, agent or contractor for safe custody regardless of how that loss or damage is caused.
Loss and damage - we are not liable for the loss of or any damage to any vehicle, accessories, contents or articles left with us or in a Car Park. You and each Parker acknowledge that the services provided under this Agreement relate only to the provision of parking of vehicles and not to their safety or security.
No property rights - this Agreement does not create any tenancy or confer any interest upon you or any Parker by way of lease, licence, or otherwise in any part of a Precision Automotive Services Car Park. You acknowledge that nothing in this Agreement grants you or any Parker exclusive possession of any part of the Car Park, including any reserved bay.
Vehicle assistance - If, at the request of a Parker, we provide any form of vehicle assistance, such as re-charging the battery of a Parker’s vehicle:
(a) You accept such assistance at your own risk in all aspects;
(b) if any damage is caused to the Parker's or any other vehicle or property, you and the Parker each release us from any claim which you or the Parker may otherwise have against us in respect of that damage; and
(c) you indemnify us against any loss, damages or other costs incurred or suffered by us in connection with any claim made by the Parker or any third party against us in respect of or arising out of the assistance given.
When using our Products, you may be asked to provide personal information. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to complete the online booking process.
By becoming a registered user, you agree to receive emails, SMS messages and marketing materials from us and our business partners.
Jurisdiction - use of a Product is governed by the laws of the Australian jurisdiction where the relevant Precision Automotive Services Car Park is located and any dispute will be determined by the courts of that jurisdiction. If a dispute arises covering more than one jurisdiction, the dispute is governed by the laws of Western Australia and will be determined by its courts.
Updates - we can change these Terms at any time by posting the updated version to our Website. The updated Terms will apply to a Monthly Parking or other continuing contract, but not to any Online Booking made before the update.
No waiver - if we do not exercise or enforce any right available us under these Online Booking Terms, it does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Severance - if any provision of these Online Booking Terms becomes or is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, and in any respect, that provision will be severed from the remaining provisions, which will continue in full force and effect.
All bookings on the Authority’s website are final and cannot be cancelled once confirmed. Please select carefully as we do not provide refunds where you may change your mind.